Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Shoe...

Sometimes you just have to Wait..



Sometimes it takes Months, Even 6 months.


Sometimes it makes you wonder "When will it happen" ?.


Well I must say, this is the true test of patience.


The story is long, the journey is far. It all started with a hike and some friends, Some Giant Leaps and Some baby steps.
Some long pauses, Even some Ice.

But I must say, Here is a kiss for my friend.

I am sure she was wondering, where it would be.

When will it would happen.
Now she knows..
And now I will sit and wonder!!

When will it happen again?

Love Ya

3 comments:

Charity Watts said...

Thanks...I agree, I wish more people would take the time to discover who their kids are and how to love them. The shoes...they were on clearence @ Fred Myer, I had to have' em. Hope your week is going well (despite this irriatating rain!) Circle of Friends...don't you just LOVE that song? The words really say it all don't they...
Take Care

Amber Strehle said...

You stinker!!! Yes we found the shoe!! Burried in the junk drawer:)!! Get ready..you never know.

Amber Strehle said...

ok..it's time to repost..you need to stay on this blog thing..i'm waiting:)