Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away



So, As you all know.

It has been raining for weeks here.


Maybe its been months. I really can't tell anymore.


Its sad, Our neighbor was gone for two weeks in Wisconsin. (at my dream farm. Future post)
When he came home last night; I told him "It stopped raining for a couple of hours on Sunday Night"..Woo Hoo...


I dont want to sound to deppressed, but its really hard not too.

  • I ve been trying to work on my crafty stuff..Blah..

  • Blog, No. They all sounded more deppressing than this.. But I figured I better keep going. (thansks Amber)
  • I ve tried exercising...See Line 2.
  • Ebay, You can have no more of my Money this Month. Oh, But wait till you see what I got :)
So I do believe I will go tanning today. Right after I get out of my P-jammies (its 10:00am)

I dont like the Cancer Causing affects, BUT I may lay down and die if I dont get some LIGHT.

So please, Send me good thoughts and Prayers before I wash down the drain....


4 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Keep your chin up girl!! Your picture is WONDERFUL!! I LOVE it!! In fact can I borrow it for my blog?? I just might link to it:)
Pretty soon the rain will clear and you will get to enjoy a wonderful WA summer. Go tan..don't worry about cancer..you need some sun!!!

Lateda said...

I just got home from tanning girlie:)(we think alike!)
what a difference alittle VITAMIN D can make!
I am sick of the rain too... But today got better, the SUN is out! yippeee!

Charity Watts said...

I have to agree with the girls...a little bit of rays never hurt anyone...of course in moderation LOL! You've just given me an idea...I think I may go tan tomorrow myself! I'm in desperate need of sun and of course we have NONE! Cheer up...summer has to be on its way :-)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you're seeing a little more of that good stuff. We've had so much rain here too. Lauren and I laid out on the trampoline a little today. She definitely got a little pinkness to her.