Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What do you do with your afternoon?

So what do you do with an afternoon?

Well, the other day. I went and got my hair cut.
I know "Boring".

Ya, I know. I am getting to it.

I went and got my hair cut so I could do something special. Something that I had been thinking about for a Long time. Something Just for me, Something with deep meaning.
______________________________________________________
Brad is Taking the Pictures here.. He thinks he is really Cute.. He wants to show you a bunch of different angles. I am telling him to stop. He keeps telling me, "This is how I feel, when your taking alot of pictures of me" Sorry Honey....
______________________________________________________
Ok, Ok...

Here it is....
The Back side of the Do...
I went and got my hair cut so I could get this.


I have wanted another tattoo for a long time.
But, I havent been able to pick something with meaning.

Or that I would want on my body forever.
Well I finally figured it out.

Ok, to answer the questions that you all have asked.. Some of you allready have seen it..
No its not as simple as look, I got baptized...Kinda but deeper.
Here are a few insights.
1. The meaning starts in the bible.
Turn your good book to John 4:10 and read along.
10....11...12...13...
14...But Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life............
Then Contine on untill Verse 18.
1..This is the only way to get through life for me.
2..I got this to remind me that its a one way street, no U turns, I have to keep going and not look back. The living water has washed that all away.
I got this to remind me of that, So I dont have to look back.
It started with a friend telling me.
"Your ship sank, stop diving down to see if you can pull it back up"
Wow.. That was profound....
And thats how it all came about...
THE END...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I love it! I really like the do, too. It's been a great thing to see how God has worked in your life over the years - He's transformed you Wendy - and I'm sure He's not done, keep drawing closer to Him. He's the greatest Transformer!!!

Charity Watts said...

AWESOME!!! Love the tat...I need something new, too, but what to get, what to get? Still have some thinking to do on that one...I'm thinking something w/ my four kids, stars, and lots of color :-)
Oops...like the new do, very cute!

Amber Strehle said...

**tear running down my face**

Lateda said...

I LOVE it:) Too fun! Amazing girl you are... watching God work in your life.
Great hair do too:) you look amazing!
Much Love!
Trish

Conversation Queen said...

I love your post! I think it is great you found a way to be reminded daily of how God has transformed your life. I have never had a tattoo, did it hurt? Very fun! Your hair style is fun too!