Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Friends

I spend a lot of my time hanging out with some really cool people in Sultan.
Alot of people dont care for them. I however love them.
These are really cool people. With big hearts and Big smiles.
They just have really big problems.


Walter. He is my Information Giver. He comes into the office everyday. My rule is, he has to teach me something I didnt know before. Sometimes its really good and Sometimes its not so good. The man is a geniuus.


This is Charlie. He is the quiet one. He doesnt say much. He justs drinks coffee and hangs out with his dog.





This is Lana.
We Call her Momma.
She is so funny, but watch her.
She just might wack you with her cane.








Meet Nalin:

She is the Loud one.

She has a big heart.
She hangs out with Charlie and her dog Heidi.
If you see these guys walking around, or out flying their signs.
Just remember, A few problems, A few missed steps, some bad decisions and this could be your family.
Dont pass by them with your nose turned up. They were just like you at one point.

3 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Very well said, I so love to see you have found your place. It must give you much joy.

Conversation Queen said...

You are amazing, they are lucky to have you as a friend! I will keep all of your friends in prayer, and i agree, none of us are invincible. You are one of the few people I have met that have a heart for those with struggles.I think you would enjoy the book I am writing, when I finish it maybe you wouldn't mind reading it, and telling me what you think.

Charity Watts said...

Awesome Wendy...your right, we're all human beings and we all fall short. Some of us just fall a little farther. Thanks for reminding me...it was much needed.