Monday, July 14, 2008

They Grow so Fast


How do they Grow up so Fast?



When My friends moved to AZ there boy was, well Little.
Very Cute pudgy cheeks, cute little voice. You know the chipmunk kind that you just cant get enough of.


In November we had the pleasure of visiting them in AZ. I was surprised one Morning pretty early by said boy. He walked into the kitchen, said Good Morning and proceeded to make us both toast. I was kind of blown away by his Grown-up-ness. We sat and ate our toast while he told me about life in AZ.

Fast forward another a 6 or so months. Its their turn to visit us.

The next day after they visited, I found this picture on my camera (boys using Moms Camera, UGH..)

I am not sure what the context of the conversation was during this photo shoot. But wow, its such a grown up pose.

I miss this kid alot (and his family).

I just wonder what the next visit will bring?

Wow, How fast they grow up.

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

It's so true, they do grow up way to fast and it makes me very sad. It seems like just a few weeks ago Silas choked on a PB&J sandwhich at church:) What happend to that chubby little guy??:)