Friday, October 31, 2008

My Swappy Proudness

I have recieved my swappy goodness, but I didn't take any pictures. (my cards full at the moment)

I will say, it was awsome. So cool to get a crafty box of goodies.

I got the coolest ceramic napkin holder with colorful mums on it, a wonderful embroidered green apron and an amazing Collage. The collage was a wonderful shadow box, with a wonderful paper tree and little sign, words of encouragement and faith. (I will have to take a picture once I get all the cheer pictures off my camera)......

I have to admit that I lucked out on my Swap buddie. I entered after the deadline and got someone I knew ;) This made it really nice since it was my first swap.

I dont want this post to sound too proud, But man I really want to show you all my craftiness. I am so proud of myself. I actually sewed an apron, and it looks like an apron.
I think it even turned out nice. And My husband was nice enough to model it. (he said not to show anybody...Sorry honey)


But this is what I am most proud of.



How cool is this. I Junqued!!!

I took an old clock, and turned it into a picture frame.
I think I've been bitten by the junk bug. I see things in other peoples junk now... How cool is that....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too great. Great job on the apron and the clock/frame is such a fun idea. I love the pic inside is that you and the sis? It would be so fun charmed up.

Lateda said...

That is adorable wendy! And that picture that you found is GREAT!
I love it!
You crafty little bug you....

Amber Strehle said...

Wendy..seriously you soo out did yourself!! This will most def hold a place of honor in my house!!

Johnna Sutton said...

The pic of the sis and i made me cry! My e-mail is surfvalley@msn.com