Friday, September 19, 2008

Ladies Retreat




So I went to my first ladies retreat with our church. It was AMAZING....



I have to confess that I have really never liked women very much, and have never tried.

I didnt have a good woman role model in my life so I never learned how to play nice.


I learned so much about my self and others. I learned how to be vulnerable and understanding of other peoples vulnerability.


I learned about teamwork, and not bucking at every suggestion.




I learned that when you leave your comfort zone and lean in a little, the lord will pick you up and get you through the uncomfortable spots.





I am really thankful for these women, and the time we shared.





4 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

What a great post lady..you made me smile today:) I love your realness..soo refreshing:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that post. ...and I always love to see and hear about this path that God has you on.

Farm Girls said...

Congrats Wendy; please contact us with your e-mail addy or mailing info so we can send off your Giveaway winnings :)

Conversation Queen said...

What fun! It is so good to hear that you are doing great and that you have found some great women to connect with. I miss seeing you every week, Keep on blogging, it's great to be able to keep in touch.